When: June 7,8,11,12,13
Time: 12:30pm-2:00pm - 5 Sessions - (No camp Sat-Sun)
Where: Grayslake North High School Varsity Baseball Field
GNHS Varsity Baseball Field Notes:
• This camp will be run by the high school coaching staff and players.
• We will focus on skill development and finish each day with a competition.
• Players will learn skills and philosophies of the GNHS Baseball program.
• Cost includes a camp T-shirt.
• In the event of school conflicts or bad weather, we will have makeup dates scheduled the week of June 11.
Grayslake North Baseball Club is organized to provide the communities that are within the school district of Grayslake North High School with a structured, competitive pre-high school travel baseball program. The program promotes teamwork, sportsmanship, and the development of skills with the goal of preparing athletes for competition at the high school level.
We field four teams: 11U, 12U, 13U and 14U. Each team will compete in a travel league and 4 travel tournaments throughout the season. Our teams participate in tournaments such as the Cheesehead Championships in the Wisconsin Dells, the All-star Village Tournament in Cooperstown, NY, and in the Cal Ripken tournament in Myrtle Beach, SC.
If you would like to purchase a GNBC window decal for $5, please contact Mark O'Brien:
No news currently found.
|Grayslake North Baseball Club|
PO Box 5
Grayslake, IL 60030